Friday, November 2, 2012

Pizza Wraps

Due to popular demand I am going to start posting some of the recipes I am trying and the food storage I am attempting.

So without further ado here is the first one.

Chantel and I were flipping through Company's Coming Rush Hour Recipes and found on page 31 Pizza Wraps.
here are the ingredients listed in the book:

can of pizza sauce  7 1/2 oz
large flour tortillas  4
chopped cooked ham 1/2 cup
slivered pepperoni   about 16 slices or 1/2 cup
medium red pepper slivered  1
small red onion (sliced)  1
sliced ripe olives   1/4cup
pineapple tidbits well drained 1/3 cup
grated medium cheddar cheese 1/3 cup
grated mozzeralla cheese       1/4 cup
finely grated parmesan cheese 1/4 cup

Divide and spread pizza sauce on 1 side of each tortilla.

Layer next 9 ingredients, in order given, down centre of each tortilla to within 2 inches of bottom edge. Fold bottom edge over filling. Roll up from 1 side to enclose filling leaving top open. Arrange tortillas, seam down, on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 375 F oven for about 15 minutes until lightly browned and crisp. Makes 4 wraps.

We used the ingredients we had and found them really suprisingly filling.

should have taken a picture. Oh well next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment